Getting Toasted: Mentally Ill Man electrocuted on top of train

Anybody who has ever stuck their tongue in a light socket knows what a 110 volt shock feels like, but it’s hard to imagine the amperage of a current that is powerful enough to run a train! Talk about getting toasted. . . .

Sadly, this man dies instantly, and the electrical shock is so intense that his corpse catches fire and smolders. It’s clear that this incident was very embarrassing for him.

Click on the image to start the video (new window):

Shocking Video – Indian Man Electrocuted to Death on Top of Train
This is actually the alternate ending to the famous clock tower scene at the end of Back to The Future I.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *